If you would like to work on becoming better friends before you make a purchase to lower the stardust cost, email me your friend code and I will gladly add you as a friend. I will then open or send you a gift as often as possible.
***Please be aware that I may not always have the amount of stardust available to make the trade immediately. If there is an issue when you make the purchase, I will send an email letting you know. Or you can send me an email and ask before making the purchase.***
You will need to do a few things before I log into your account and complete the transaction:
1. Make sure you have the available stardust to make the trade. If this pokemon has never been in your pokedex, the cost will be 1 Million Stardust.
2. Email me your log in information. Use this link to send account information or any questions.
3. Name a pokemon of your choosing Tyrtle. I will use this pokemon to trade for the pokemon you are purchasing.
4. Do not log into your account for a little while. I would suggest 2-4 hours before I log into your account and make the trade. You can provide a time you would like me to log in when you email me your account info.
There will be several things I will do once I have logged into your account:
1. I will add my account as a friend and send a gift to your account. Please make sure you are able to open a gift. Otherwise, I will need to send a gift from your account to mine. Then you will need to have a gift available to send.
2. After becoming good friends I will make the trade. The pokemon you named Tyrtle for the pokemon you are purchasing.
3. I will then email you, letting you know that the transaction has been completed.
**Pokemon traded can not be returned or traded to anybody else.**
**Pokemon’s CP may change after trade.**
You may delete me as a friend after the transaction is complete or keep me as a friend and continue to work on our friendship. That choice is yours to make.